Chicago Employment Lawyers
Employment Attorneys For Chicago Employees
We regularly practice employment law in the state and federal courts in Chicago, Illinois/Cook County. Given its close proximity and robust options, Chicago is where our employment attorneys file most of our claims and cases. There are many locations within Chicago for employment attorneys to resolve cases, including:
How do I sue my employer in Chicago?
If you are an employee who worked in the Chicagoland area, here are some useful links that we use. Note, while all of these links are for Chicago offices, you may need to file elsewhere if your employment discrimination or claim occurred outside of the City of Chicago:
- Chicago office of the EEOC (This link provides the Chicago office of the EEOC, where we file certain charges of discrimination such as for discrimination on the basis of race, sex, etc)
- Chicago regional office of the NLRB
- Chicago office of the Illinois Department of Human Rights.
- Cook County civil court (the Daley Center in downtown Chicago)
- Federal Court (the Northern District of Illinois, located in Chicago)
- City of Chicago Commission on Human Relations
- Cook County Commission on Human Rights
- State and federal departments of labor both have offices in Chicago.
- American Arbitration Association, JAMS (both have offices in Chicago)
As our office is only about 35 minutes from Chicago, we regular appear in Chicago and Cook County courts.
As lawyers who practice employment law in Chicago, we focus on finding the best forum to get an expedient resolution of your case in Chicago. Often this is in Chicago, although some move slowly due to the congestion and number of employment claims brought in Chicago and Cook County.
Examples of cases we have filed in Chicago includeERISA litigation in Chicago.
- Chicago Overtime lawsuits
- Chicago wrongful termination lawsuits
- Chicago wage lawsuits
- Chicago class actions
- Chicago labor law cases
- Chicago noncompete lawsuits.
- Chicago non-solicitation lawsuits.
- Chicago employment arbitrations
- Chicago employment contract disputed.
- Chicago employment discrimination cases
- Chicago age discrimination cases
- Chicago EEOC claims
- Chicago NLRB claims
- Chicago harassment claims
Note: Our office is located in a Chicago suburb, not actually in the City of Chicago. However, we regular practice law in Chicago and we are admitted to the state and federal courts located in the City of Chicago.